Uses several specialised techniques to locate and repair damage and to speed up the body’s own repair mechanisms.
- Typically a firm, deep massage using several specialised techniques
- Stimulation of the blood supply to remove toxins
- Calming of the nervous system to ease pain
- Repairing of tight or injured tissues
A vigorous massage specifically tailored to address common sporting ailments or to improve sports performance.
- Reduce muscle tension and improve flexibility
- Repair injury resulting from overexertion or overuse
- Prevention of injuries
- Reduces post workout recovery times
A system of long strokes, kneading, friction, tapping, percussion, vibration and shaking to improve circulation to the muscles
- Light to medium pressure massage
- Promotes circulation and lymph movement
- Good for stress relief and chronic (long term) pain.
- Good for stretching and lengthening of muscles, ligaments & tendons.
Deep Tissue Massage
Focuses on the deeper layers of muscle tissue to “unstick” the muscle fibres, release toxins and tension.
- A firm and deep massage to release muscle tension
- Great for postural tightness from sitting too long
- Often focused on specific “problem areas” and can cause some mild discomfort after the treatment.
Specialty trained therapists use a combination of Swedish and remedial techniques to assist tension and pain in pregnancy
- Massage is beneficial throughout the whole pregnancy
- Relieves pain caused by extra weight and change in centre of gravity
- Relieves headaches and backaches
- Enhances sleep and reduces fatigue
Designed to meet the specific needs of the elderly population to bring relaxation, improve circulation and reduce pain.
- Low friction and light massage to protect the skin
- Encourages circulation and improves balance and flexibility
- Reduces anxiety and provides comfort
- Reduces the pain from arthritis, improves posture and overall wellbeing
Trigger Point Massage
A focused treatment on small contraction “knots” in the muscle. Treatment includes firm pressure, manipulation and stretching.
- Releases tight areas of muscle causing pain in other areas of the body
- Uses cycles of isolated pressure and release
- Great for relieving chronic (long term) and postural pains
- Also known as myofascial therapy, trigger point release or triggerpoint myotherapy.
Is based on the principle that congestion or tension in the body is reflected in the feet and hands and released through reflex points.
- Safe for everyone, especially those with low tolerance to body massage
- Helps soothe, calm and balance the body
- Boosts the bodily systems
- Can relieve ankle, foot and toe pain from medical conditions
Typically require a 1-hour session to cover both feet
Hot Stone Massage
Hot Stone Massage: incorporates volcanic hot stones within the massage to bring about deep relaxation and wellbeing.
- Provides deep relief to muscle tension and stress
- Comfort and relaxation and patient focusses
- Hot stones are used on key acupressure points to relax muscles
- Removes stress and improves overall wellbeing.